Wednesday, November 28, 2007

news traveller

The news of my job change was announced on our intranet earlier today. I was in meetings when it was posted and didn't realize it had happened. When I got back to my desk, I had a bunch of voice mails and emails from colleagues, congratulating me and offering good wishes. I sure do work with a good bunch of folks.

These next couple of weeks are supposed to be about finishing up projects and tying up loose ends. I'm not accomplishing much though. This week, I've been in meetings more than I have been at my desk and I honestly am not sure how it is all going to get done. I guess I just have to pick at the pile when I can and hope for the best. Not sure what is up with all of the meetings, I guess it's folks wanting to get stuff done before the holidays start and part of it is about the tying up loose ends.

Either way, I'll be starting my vacation in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll get the to do list sorted by then, I hope so anyway.

No comments: