Saturday, November 24, 2007

goodly strange

For the first time in several weeks, I didn't have to work on Saturday. I've gotten into this habit of rushing home on Friday night, getting all of my laundry done (because normally I do it throughout the weekend) and then getting my stuff packed up to head out to work (sometimes out of town) first thing on Saturday.

Today I did not have to do that. I slept in a little bit, had a shower, puttered away at the laundry, played with the dog. Some TV watching happened in amongst that stuff. It was really nice. I could actually get used to this again.

I think I will be able to. I'm pretty sure that I won't have any work weekends to worry about until at least the spring. I have a little list of "to do" stuff for tomorrow which might actually get "to done" because aside from a couple of errands, I don't have to be or go anywhere specific tomorrow. It's nice.

No comments: