Sunday, November 11, 2007

Queen's Bands


Queen's Bands
Originally uploaded by Julep67
yesterday was a very long day.

I was working out of town last night. We left town at midday and stopped off at IKEA in Nepean en route to our venue. It was mutually decided that we'd shop for an hour. After 38 minutes, we got in the line up. We spent 25 minutes in the line up. It was totally crazy. I guess because it's a long weekend in Ottawa this weekend (I think that most stuff is closed tomorrow because of Remembrance Day) everyone was out getting stuff for weekend projects.

Mostly, we were buying candles and household stuff. We did walk out with a kitchen sink though. One of my coworkers picked up a sink for a song. It was pretty funny actually, we heard "oh yeah, everything and the kitchen sink!" a lot yesterday.

We got back into town at around 1 a.m. Mark and I didn't get to sleep until around 3 a.m. (he came out to pick me up at the office) because I was a little wired. This morning I slept in a bit, we went out for lunch and I did a little laundry this afternoon but not much else.

At the moment, I'm feeling pretty bagged and I think I'll be heading to bed very soon. Oh, Mark's feeling much better. His toe is healing nicely and the bug seems to be disappearing so hopefully he'll be all back to normal in another day or so.

No comments: