Thursday, June 21, 2007

campus construction


campus construction
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I've been having a busy week and have been not spending as much time in front of the computer as I normally would.

This is a good thing and a bad thing I suppose. It's good because I've been out and doing other things. It's bad cuz there are lots of things I should probably be working on that I'm not.

Oh well, if the weather stays rainy (it's raining here right now) over the weekend, I suspect that I'll have lots of time to get stuff done inside.

I had good news (thanks mum!!) about strawberries. The place we usually go for strawberries is open again and mum reports that they are really lovely this year. Mark has learned of another strawberry farm in the east end (our traditional place is near Adolphustown - to the west) which we want to check out as well. Add to that, the Skeleton Park Music Festival and some chores and you can see that we'll be spoiled for choice on Saturday.

It's a nice problem have to have I think!

No comments: