Thursday, June 28, 2007

H2O for Pink Floyd?


H2O for Pink Floyd?
Originally uploaded by Julep67
We this truck fairly often, usually when we're visiting the big metropolis of Napanee, Ontario.

Ordinarily, we see it in traffic, on Sunday, it was parked, in the parking lot of the mall we were stopping at for groceries. It always makes us laugh because of Roger Waters and it says "Rogers Water" and we're simple. At times anyway. Water trucks amuse us, but not to death, if yanno what I mean.

So it's almost the long weekend here in Kingston, just like it's almost the long weekend all across this gorgeous nation of ours. As an added bonus for us, Mark and I are starting a little mini-vacation tomorrow too. Mark is taking off Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, I'll be off all of next week. I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to be out of town for a couple of days in the middle of it but other than that, we play to kick back and do not too much.

I really love just hanging out at home these days. I have a few chores to get done at some point but seriously, the majority of my time will be spent outside. I cannot wait. I know that I must wait but it'll be tough. I can do it though!

No comments: