Monday, June 04, 2007

hey, it's the tickets


hey, it's the tickets
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Happy Monday! And Happy Anniversary to my parents. Today they celebrate 41 years of marriage. That's pretty incredible, when you think about it.

I'm working a very short week this week. I booked off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as vacation days. The downside of this (and it's really the only one) is that my work day was nuts today. I expect that it'll be the same tomorrow too.

When I got home tonight, I was feeling kinda shitty about it all until I saw an envelope from Quebec in the mailbox. My Polyphonic Spree tickets arrived!! That totally turned the day around and made me forget about the pile of stuff on my desk and focus more on hearing the new album and seeing them again. Yay!

No comments: