Wednesday, June 13, 2007

hosed


hosed
Originally uploaded by Julep67
is it hot hot hot in your neck of the woods?

it's still hot hot hot here but not hot hot hot hot hot like it was yesterday. today we have a breeze and it is good. it's still humid and all but at least the air is moving.

we just got home from costco. I would like to move in to their walk-in produce cooler. it's nice and cold and you can see your breath in front of you as you select your mushrooms and what not.

I'm glad to be home, very very glad. it was very hot in our office today and I had a hard time concentrating by the mid-afternoon. Part of me would like to go get into our pool and the other part wants to hide in the house, in the air conditioning and eat chicken salad in front of the television.

If I wanted to, I suppose I could eat chicken salad in the pool but that doesn't sound quite so appealing.

seriously, the heat has fried my brain today but then, I'm sure you can tell that already without me pointing it out.

No comments: