Friday, June 01, 2007

canadian landscape


canadian landscape
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Is it wrong to never purchase artificial sweetner? Mark sometimes likes to make iced coffee and he adds a little equal or something but I never buy it, I just grab a couple of pouches if we're in a restaurant sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. We never use it in the restaurant (we drink our coffee black) so I figure it's not a big deal. It wouldn't be a big deal to buy it either really. Do you think the restaurant would mind? well, not the restaurant but the management? Hard to know I guess.

I'm not really sure what the weather is supposed to do this weekend but hopefully it'll cooperate with us and let us be in the pool for at least a little while. We both had a really busy, insanely exhausting week this week. A little floating in the pool, very few chores and a lot of rest is on my schedule and little else.

sound good?

No comments: