Friday, November 25, 2005

good mail day


good mail day
Originally uploaded by Julep67.

All week I've felt a little off, like I've been fighting a cold. This morning when I woke up, I really didn't feel like going into the office. My whole body ached, I had a bit of a headache and a sore throat. I convinced myself that once I had a shower and got dressed, I'd feel better. I actually did feel a little bit better and went off to work.

Once I got to work, I stopped feeling "better." Better was never great but it was okay. Once I got to work, I became very warm and felt fever-ish. The sore throat got a bit worse and I became dizzy whenever I had to go up the stairs (down was okay for some reason). I muddled through my morning, actually got a lot of stuff off of my desk and left for home at lunchtime.

Before I left the office, I called ahead and ordered some noodle soup from our favourite Vietnamese place (it's just around the corner). I got home about 45 minutes ago and have a belly which is full of very hot soup, a couple of sweet shrimp and some very yummy noodles.

Oh, the good mail thing...yeah, when I got in the door, I saw that my latest mail order had arrived (yay!!). If I'm gonna be feeling lousy this weekend (which hopefully I'm not but one never knows when one has a sore throat and cough) I might as well have some new stuff to listen to!

No comments: