Wednesday, November 23, 2005

flurries?? fuggettaboutit!!

We just got home. I say just but it was more like 40 minutes ago or so. We had a bunch of errands to do after work. I must say, when the weather is like this, brisk and crisp, I don't mind being out and about. It's always a little over-warm in the stores but it's so nice to step out into clean, cold air. Nothing feels better than a lung or two full of that good stuff. Especially on a night like tonight, when the sky is clear and beautiful!

Imagine my surprise when I sat down in front of the machine and read (on the ever-reliable Environment Canada website), that a heavy snowfall warning was "continued." I didn't even know that there was that needed continuing. I know that the area all around is supposed to get buried in the white stuff tomorrow but I don't think we'll see much, if any of it. Now that I think about it, the warning might have been related to all of the traffic we saw this evening. There's nothing quite like a storm warning to thrust folks into panic shopping!!

No comments: