Monday, February 28, 2005

swanky

Did you watch the Oscars last night?? We watched until around 10:30 p.m., at which time we collapsed into bed. It was way past our bedtime as it was.

I have to say, Chris Rock was great. I totally love him anyway and laughed so hard at times, that tears came to my eyes. I got the impression though, that the audience were either nervous or afraid of what he might say.

Today I feel like I'm paying for staying up that late. The first thing I thought when the alarm went off at 4:20 a.m. was, I can't wait to get back into bed tonight. Sad or what?? When I did get up, I was happy to read that Jamie Foxx and Hilary Swank picked up Oscars last night. I want to add that I thought Ms Swank had the best dress in the crowd. She's looked incredible.

One thing that made me smile today: Thinking about getting back into bed tonight!

No comments: