Monday, February 21, 2005

I have a day off today and I wasn't going to do anything at all. As of, um, right now, I have done 3 loads of laundry and shoveled the driveway. I intend to spend the entire afternoon doing nothing at all. So there!

Today's Monday Madness:

This week, using the letters in your name (real or screen name), list places that you've been to. Be creative! Have fun!
P - Pittsburgh International Airport. On a flight from Toronto to Atlanta once, we stopped in Pittsburgh.
E - Edmunston, New Brunswick. We spent the night there en route to Prince Edward Island. It's a pretty little town and the folks there are very friendly.
G - Gallery 101. In the spring of 1997 I saw the Softies and Ida and Beekeeper play there. It was a great show.

One thing that made me smile today: I didn't have to go to work today. A long weekend, particularly in February, is always nice.

No comments: