Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm so glad that it's Friday. It's been a very long week. Honestly, it's been a rather long month. Anyway, for lack of a better post, thanks to Bev, I found out about the Friday Feast. Here's my first attempt:

Feast Thirty-Six

Appetizer - Name 2 things you do that you consider beneficial to your health.

I exercise deliberately at least 5 days each week and I try to eat healthy well-balanced meals more often than not.

Soup - If you made a New Year's resolution, how's it going so far?

So far, pretty good. I made a promise to myself to restart my fitness efforts and I've done a pretty decent job of it so far.

Salad - Name something that has happened lately that bothers you.

I was really upset the other night because Mark's dad cancelled a magazine subscription we had purchased for him (for a gift). He loves getting it, he enjoys reading it but, because he is almost 80 and has nothing better to do than to obsess over the mail, he didn't like that it wasn't coming on the same day every week (and heaven forbid that it be late some week) so he cancelled it. It might not seem like a big deal to you but there is a whole back-story that I'll not get into right now, about it.

Main Course - What is your favorite quote, and who said it?

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dessert - What do you collect?

A few things, CDs & DVDs mostly, as well as Simpsons and Futurama merch.

One thing that made me smile today: It's Friday and I'm at home with my feet up (or will have them up soon) and it's a loooong weekend. Yay!!

No comments: