Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The move is over. I'm not quite settled yet but I'm getting there. I had no idea that I'd be so pooped once it was over. I guess I better get used to being brain dead and exhausted, looks like I'm going to be this way for a while.

TV Tuesday - Week 8 - The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world…

1. Who is/was your favorite TV mom?

Marge Simpson. She's the best!

2. Was she a realistic mother, or more of a TV fantasy type?

I think she's a great mom. She cares about her family, does whatever she can to protect them but shows that once in a while, she needs some time to herself. I guess she's about as realistic a mom as any cartoon character could be.

3. Which TV mom did you find the most unrealistic? Or if you’d rather: creepy – sappy – mean – you choose the adjective, and you name the mom.

Carol Brady. She was just too sickly sweet. Watching her really makes me want to biff her one, and I'm not a violent person at all.

~Bonus~ No disrespect to your dear old mum, but which TV mom did you think it might be neat to have as your own?

Margaret Chenowith. She's really quite fucked up but I think she'd be fun to hang out with.

No comments: