Friday, October 31, 2003

Happy Hallowe'en

In keeping with the spirit of the day, here is the spooky day version of the Friday Five:

1. What was your first Halloween costume?

I couldn't tell you. I'll have to ask my mum when I'm talking to her on the weekend.

2. What was your best costume and why?

My best costume was a clown costume. My mum made it and it was FABULOUS. It was a jump suit that zipped up the back, made of patches of different fabrics. It was big enough that I could wear it over my winter coat and it had a really cool ruffled collar. I think I was probably 5 or 6 the year that she made it for me.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?

I don't think so. We would only go to houses that had their lights on and seemed to be shelling out candy.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)

We moved into our house in 2000. Before that, we'd lived in apartments and never had to do the shelling out thing. The only Halloween "traditions" that we have adopted is that we do shell out to the neighbourhood kids and I put up these cool orange mini-lights in our kitchen and at the side door of the house (the one we want the kids to go to)

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!

I'm not really into scary stories. If you want to read some really scary shit, I'd suggest that you check out the Ban Trans Fat Website.

No comments: