Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Happy Wednesday everyone!

For the first time in days, I have a few minutes to spare. The week is sailing by and so far (touch wood -- knocking on my skull) it's been fairly smooth. We're organizing a huge event will take place over the weekend so we're hoping for good weather. Bottom line though, if it rains, it rains. We cannot get stressed out over things that we cannot control. The weather being the biggest thing we have no control over. We'd like to sometimes but alas, it's not to be.

I'm heading into the office early this morning. It's nice and quiet in there at this time of day and I find that I can get a lot of stuff done before the rest of my office-mates arrive. I've got my fingers crossed that today will be a productive day and I hope that everyone has a good first day of October/election eve!

No comments: