Sunday, October 12, 2003

I feel very well rested right now. I totally slept in this morning. There is hope for this weekend yet.

Dear Catastrophe Waitress

I've been listening to Dear Catastarophe Waitress on repeat this morning. I gave it my first proper listen yesterday afternoon and it's brilliant. I also got a copy of the new Elvis CD (North) this week. I quickly listened to it yesterday and it's good but boy howdy, DCW is fucking brilliant. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm really loving it. We're debating about whether or not we're going to go see Belle & Sebastian when they play at Massey Hall next month. There are a couple of reasons why I'm hesitant to book it. Firstly, it would be an expensive weekend for us, $100 for tickets, $100 for gas up and back plus accommodation and meals while were in the big city. We're looking at like a $500 weekend AND I have to work, in Toronto, the following weekend for an event so...I'm not sure. It's a lot of money right now that we can't really afford and the timing is pretty bad for us.

We shall see. Perhaps we'll get lucky and win the Super 7 between now and then!

No comments: