ewww...the "sporty" version of the Friday Five:
1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
I don't really. Sometimes, I will watch the World Series but I can't honestly say that I enjoy watching sport on television.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Again, I don't really have one. I'm always happy when the Queen's Golden Gaels teams are doing well, either football or hockey or whatever.
3. Are there any sports you hate?
Not really, I don't actually care much about any sport but can appreciate the talent and strength that is required to excel in team sports.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Oh yeah, hockey games, football games, baseball games. I can't remember when I last attended a sports event but when I was a kid we would go all the time.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I played baseball and volleyball on teams when I was a kid. The only sport I ever really excelled at was swimming. I was a really strong swimmer as a kid. Now, I don't play sports as much as I workout everyday, biking and doing weights. I prefer to exercise alone rather than in a team environment.