Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Wow, it's been a whole week since I've posted. It's been my busiest week of the whole year and I survived it. Not only did I survive it, it went great. I had a bit of a cold on Monday and Tuesday, which settled nicely into my back but it seems to be clearing up now and I'm feeling better. The back cold thing is not at all surprising when you consider the amount of time I spent, in a damp, muddy tent, on the weekend. I think it was around 20 hours or so.

I'm still a little brain dead but I'm taking a 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving. It should be nice. My house needs cleaning in the worst way. I also need to tidy up my flower beds and paint our screen door before the nasty weather arrives. Fortunately, it is supposed to be pretty nice all weekend so I should have no problem getting that done. We also are taking our air conditioners and putting them away for the winter.

Anyway, better late than never, here's last week's edition of the Friday Five:

1. What vehicle do you drive?

I drive a white, four door 1993 Buick LeSabre.

2. How long have you had it?

I got the car in August 2002.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?

The bench seat, baby. It's a great big boat of a car and I love that it's got a real front seat.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?

In the cold, damp weather it take a while to get going. It tends to chug a bit until it warms up.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?

I'd like a VW beetle, convertible. A new one. Although our LeSabre isn't really that much wider than our old Tercel, I miss having a smaller car to bomb around in. I also hear that they have a lot of head and leg room and they look really cool.

No comments: