Friday, October 17, 2003

Where did the week go?

I've taken today off from work and have some errands to do. Between them, I have to take Mark's dad to his doctor's appointment this morning and I have one this afternoon so I'm sure the day will zoom by. Luckily, I got to sleep in a little bit this morning (very nice!) and am going to enjoy a leisurely morning until I have to go out at 10:30 a.m.

Here's this week's Friday Five:

1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Natura Organic Soy Milk with Calcium, Billy Bee Fat Free Honey Mustard, Astro Fat Free Yogurt (a 12 pack, assorted flavours), Presidents Choice Low Calorie Cranberry Cocktail and 2 bunches of broccoli

2. Name five things in your freezer.
Various flavours of no-name freezie pops, a box of Boca Burgers (with Onion), a can of no-name frozen orange juice, a package of ground turkey and several ice trays

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Extra pots for my plants, a bag of ice melt from last winter, windex, dish soap and paper towels.

4. Name five things around your computer.
My digital camera, a Seventh Heaven Records coaster, the telephone, my Visa Bill and a rubber stamp in the shape of a butterfly.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Aleve, Echinacea, Lemon flavoured lozenges, plax and extra hair bands.

No comments: