This-or-That Tuesday for April 29: The *Take Comfort* Edition
Which is more comforting for you...
1. Lying down on the couch, or stretching out on a recliner?
The couch, I'm not a big fan of recliners.
2. Going barefoot or wearing soft slippers?
In the summer, barefoot, in the winter, warm fuzzy slippers.
3. Eating ice cream, or pizza?
4. Watching on TV...a classic movie or a reality show?
Classic Movies, definitely. I hate "reality" television.
5. Wearing: blue jeans or sweat pants?
Sweat pants, I could live in them!
6. A long, soothing bubble bath or a quick, invigorating shower?
A soak in a bubble bath is so relaxing!
7. Furniture: leather, or something more on the fuzzy side?
Leather, I find it more comfortable and easier to look after.
8. Soft, classical music, or upbeat rock & roll?
Neither. I prefer indie pop stuff.
9. Darkness or light?
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You get married, or otherwise begin cohabitating with a significant other. S/he moves into your place, but brings with them the UGLIEST chair you have ever seen! You really don't want this thing in your home, but SO says it is the most comfy chair s/he has ever sat in, and no way will they part with it. Do you: grin and bear it, or scheme to get rid of the montrosity somehow?
It's their chair, you can't get rid of it. Perhaps though it could be recovered with a mutually agreeable fabric.