Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I'm really happy that this is a short week.

In addition to having Friday off, I have booked Thursday afternoon off. I don't know what I'm doing yet, possibly nothing. I'm glad that I'm doing it though, I've been exhausted all week and really feel like I need a break. The only thing we have planned for the weekend is dinner at my Aunt's on Sunday. My uncle and his wife are here visiting from Alberta so we'll get to see them on Sunday too. It's been about 5.5 years since I've seen them.

I am working on Monday, we don't that particular holiday for some reason but Mark and I have a short week next week too as we're going out of town next Thursday for a wedding. It'll be nice to get away for a few days, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm just really looking forward to feeling more energetic. The time change and the change in the weather is really getting to me. I feel like a huge wimp for complaining but there you go.

No comments: