Monday, April 28, 2003

It's Monday, and I know this is really late but cut me some slack please, I was away on Friday...here's the April 25th edition of the Friday Five:

1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but it was today's episode of Dr. Phil. I know that a lot of folks can't stand him and I must admit that when I saw him on Oprah, I didn't like him one bit. I do watch his show though from time to time. Today's was a bit of a suck-ass show because it was clips of him appearing on other shows (Letterman, Leno, Frasier...etc.) but I needed something on in the background as I did my laundry.

2. What was the last thing you complained about?
The cold. It's nice outside but kind of cold and damp in our house. It's just the time of the year. We ran the furnace a little last night but I'm not going to do that today because I know it'll be really nice in a few hours or so.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
It was a fellow named Norm who I met on the weekend. He had given our friends Kat & Peet a painting as a wedding gift and it was beautiful. When I was introduced to him I told him how much I liked it. It was really lovely.

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
Bakery boxes this morning. We had stopped at a Chinese bakery at Broadview & Gerrard yesterday on our way out of Toronto and I tossed the crumbs and the boxes this morning. If you're talking about something more substantial than just garbage, right before that, I threw out the broken arm from the chair in our computer room / office.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
It was Blogger. I needed to get into my account so I could post my Friday Five answers.

No comments: