Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Here is my first attempt at "This or That Tuesday," today's is the "who is" edition:

1. Sexier (female)...Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner?
Not much of a choice but I'd have to say Jennifer Garner because Pamela is just too plastic and skanky to be considered sexy.

2. Sexier (male)...Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
I don't find either particularly sexy but I think that Matt is cuter than Ben.

3. The better piano player...Billy Joel or Elton John?
Elton John.

4. Funnier...David Letterman or Craig Kilborn?
Again, not two guys I particularly like so I'd have to say Letterman.

5. The dumber cartoon cat...Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)?
Without a doubt, Stimpy.

6. A better news anchor...Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather?
Definitely Dan Rather.

7. A better TV chef...Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin?
Hands down, Jacques Pepin. Emeril is a poseur.

8. The trashier talk show host...Maury Povich or Jerry Springer?
Jerry's guests are trashier but Maury is just creepy now. He has way too many "sexy" 12 year olds on his show nowadays.

9. The worse fast food burger joint...McDonald's or Burger King?
McDonald's. Always has been, always will be.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater...Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why?
I'm not an American and therefore cannot comment on this. I think that the greatest Canadian PM was Pierre Truedeau though.

No comments: