Sunday, April 13, 2003

I'm feeling really pooped right now. I got sick on Friday night and it's left me feeling kind yucky all weekend. Not yucky exactly I guess, just out of sorts.

Yesterday it was gorgeous and warm and sunny and I did a lot of running around. I had been to the recycle centre, for groceries and was back home to do a second load of laundry before 9 a.m. I also went out shopping with my mum for a while in the morning. We hadn't done that in a long time. We didn't go too far, just to Michael's and to this big ass dollar store. It's new though and they have a lot of cool stuff so we were there for a while. I needed quite a few things and was able to find them there.

One of the things I was able to find there was foaming, spray, bathroom cleaner. Now I know that this stuff is really evil and bad for the environment but I like using the Lysol stuff. We have really hard water here and it's one of the few things that I can use on my bathroom that works (without me having to break my arm scrubbing - seriously). I found a no-name version of it at the dollar store. I think that Lysol has stopped making their version of it because I haven't been able to find it anywhere for ages. I'm not sure if it'll work but for $2 I thought it was worth a try.

Tomorrow is Mark's birthday but we're celebrating it today because we both have to work tomorrow. He's opened his presents already and we went out for a nice breakfast this morning. I got him the DVD box of Futurama Season One for his birthday. He was really surprised and happy and immediately had to see the I, Roommate episode. On the way home we stopped off at Home Depot so we have a few little projects that we're going to putter at today. Other than that though, it's going to be an easy day. I don't want to feel out of sorts like this for much longer.

It's really not as fun as I'm sure it sounds.

No comments: