Thursday, April 03, 2003

Another lovely April spring day, another snow storm?

I won't let it get to me though. I've felt kind of yucky over the past couple of days. I can't tell if it's a cold I'm fighting, or allergies, I just feel out of sorts. This morning I felt like hammered shit but I dragged my butt into work and I'm just plugging along, getting on with it without too much effort. I had to move a bunch of boxes around this morning and that kind of knocked the stuffing out of me.

This morning I popped disc two of my Wilco DVD in while I worked out and I cannot get over how great it is. The second disk has stuff that didn't make it into the film (like 70 minutes of stuff) plus a "featurette" about the making of the film. Again, I can't say enough about it. It's wonderful, you should treat yourself to a copy if you're into Wilco!

No comments: