Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I am trying to write this post...

At long last, my copy of the Wilco DVD (I am trying to break your heart) arrived in the mail today. I watched the actual film tonight and will watch the second disk of extra footage and bonus stuff over the weekend. Unfortunately, I did not have an opportunity to see this film when it was in the theatres last summer (it never made it to a town near me) but I had read director Sam Jones' diary on the web and felt like I already seen it. His description of the process of making the film was so complete that I felt like I'd been there with him while he was making the film. The end result was absolutely stunning. The film looks incredible and sounds just fabulous. If you're a fan of Wilco you definitely need to see this. If you're not, what's wrong with you? They are wonderful!! See this movie soon. If you know me, call me and we'll get together and you watch it at my house, seriously!! I'll make coffee or popcorn!

No comments: