Friday, February 10, 2023

Finally Friday - Don't Waste Her Time

In the past, on Fridays, I used to share songs I would categorize as guilty pleasures. After a while, I realized there was no guilt; it was just pleasure. I started tagging the songs as "not guilty, just pleasure" Friday songs. As the pandemic rolled along, I changed things up a bit and started posting "Isolation Friday" songs.

Now, the pandemic is still rolling along, and while I'm still isolated most of the time, I occasionally venture out and see people.

This week, I'm starting "Finally Friday." I'm not one to wish my life away, but the work week can be gruelling, and my weekend starts on Friday night hence the "finally."

I'm sharing one by The Explorers Club for the first Finally Friday song. It's called "Don't Waste Her Time." You can find it on their 2016 album Together. I have no idea how I stumbled upon this band, but I really like them. They have a dreamy, beachy sound, not unlike the Beach Boys. They have a chill vibe, one that really suits me as I try to put the working week behind me.

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do. Have a sweet, relaxing weekend, I'm going to try to do that too xo

Don't let her walk away, you're gonna lose her
She's trying to send you a sign
The more you hesitate, you'll just confuse her
She's falling so don't waste her time

No comments: