Thursday, February 16, 2023

Can Con Thursday - No One's Listening

Yesterday, I awoke, convinced that it was Thursday.

Alas, yesterday was Wednesday. I was quite disappointed, to be honest.

This week is feeling really extra long to me. I can't say why; it just is. Thankfully, we have a holiday weekend coming up (in Ontario, anyway), and I'm very happy to have an extra day off.

So, as Thursday is actually today, I'm going to share a song by a wonderful Canadian band with you. Today's Can Con Thursday song is "No One's Listening" by everyone's favourite, The Sadies. There is even a beautiful video to accompany the tune. "No One's Listening" can be found on 2022's Colder Streams album. I know the fellows are playing some dates down in the States over the next little while, so please go see them if you have a chance. I haven't seen them perform since the passing of Dallas Good last year, but I hear (not surprisingly) fantastic things about their recent shows.

Enjoy your Thursday, folks. Friday is just a day away xo

I can do what I want
No one's watching me
I can say what I want
No one's listening to me
I can be myself
I'm not hurting anyone at all

No comments: