Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cancon Thursday - I Got You Babe

For today's Cancon Thursday song, I'm sharing "I Got You Babe" by Bahamas from the 2012 album, Barchords.


I'm keeping this short today. It's a busy day for me. I'm finally getting rid of my trusty old (2006) van and buying a new (2016) car. After work I'm picking it up and I'm pretty excited. This is the first time I'm buying a car on my own. Felt weird but good. I did a lot of research and think that I'm going to enjoy my new (to me), safer vehicle. Cleaning out the van last night felt strange because I found a bunch of things that I had no idea were even in there... tools, safety items, Mark's stuff. He was prepared for just about any car emergency we could have had. What a guy.

So, enjoy some Afie and have a good day (also, wear a mask!!) xo

Standing tall, I seemed to know it all
But the only thing I know is that
I've never known someone like you
I'm gonna figure out how it is


No comments: