Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Because It's Tuesday - week of September 8

This week, because it's Tuesday, I'm sharing my favourite pop song of the summer, which just happens to be a cover.   

If you read my posts with any regularity, you'll know that for a couple of years now, I've had a pretty big girl crush on Ralph. The Toronto singer-songwriter released today's cover song back in July and it's just about the perfect summer song. One of those perfectly poppy songs you want to play when you're driving around with the volume on the stereo way UP and the car windows DOWN!

Ralph - Crush
How this girl isn't a massive star already I'll never know. I just love every single one of her songs, each release gets better and better. She's got a great voice and I think she's fab!!

As always, Ralph has released a super cute video too.... I know that summer is technically over but we can hold onto it for a little while longer. I hope you enjoy this cover of  Jennifer Paige's 1998 hit "Crush" as much as I do!!

Don't forget to wear your mask and wash your hands kittens xo



I see you blowin' me a kiss
It doesn't take a scientist
To understand what's going on, baby
If you see something in my eye
Let's not overanalyze
Don't go too deep with it, baby


No comments: