Friday, November 01, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Standing Back Up

Hey, it's November.

Hope you're all doing well and not rolling around moaning and clutching your stomach after indulging into too many mini-chocolate bars.  As it's Friday, I'm sharing a song I really like, just because I can.  Recently, and I mean over the past couple of weeks, so many folks I truly love have been releasing new songs that it's been tough to decide which one to share here. Hope you like the one I finally landed on for this week.
Free 3D Glasses!

While goodness knows I'm not a disillusioned millennial (good old Gen-Xer here) I enjoy the "earnest disco music" of Camino 84.  A few weeks ago, Camino 84 released his latest single, "Standing Back Up." Last week, a video was released (see below).  You'll need to have some old school 3D glasses to properly enjoy it.  Bonus, if you live in the US, Camino 84 will send you some, for free, you just have to ask!! 3D or not, this is a solid tune with a great message. I listened to it on repeat for a while and it continues to grow on me with each listen.

Hope you have a great weekend kittens xo

Well it's been a couple of fucked-up years
I lost some friends and gained a couple of fears
But now it's time to turn around
I'm picking myself up
Off the ground

No comments: