Thursday, November 14, 2019

Cancon Thursday - Looking For You

How are you coping with this lovely January weather we're experiencing in November?  I normally don't hate winter at all.  I enjoy the cool temperature and the brightness of snow but this sudden deep freeze when I haven't even finished raking my leaves yet is annoying. Also, pretty sure that that cold snapped something in my vehicle so it's in the shop.  Not a lot of fun.

Not all is bad though. I may have found something which will help thaw you out for a little while. It's Thursday so I'm sharing a Canadian song with you.  Once again, it's by my girl Ralph.  I'm not a huge fan of this genre but I love her voice and think her writing is fantastic. I haven't heard a song of hers yet that I didn't like and I've almost worn out her "Good Girl" CD listening to it in my vehicle. 

She's got a new EP out this week, "Flashbacks and Fantasies." It contains three songs she'd released recently (No Muss No Fuss, Gravity and Last Time) and three new ones.  I'm sharing the video for "Looking For  You" today.

As always, the video is beautiful. The song is sweet and clever. The video ending will have you on the edge of your seat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did xo

let them kiss me cuz I'm bored
passing time until I'm yours
am I blind? 
when will I find you?

No comments: