Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of November 12

I'm Canadian so of course, I participate in a lot of talk about the weather. It's not even the middle of November, we're already into stupid winter storms. This doesn't make me feel great about where the rest of the fall / winter seasons are going.  Driving to work yesterday in the ice was no fun at all. I love this country deeply, I love cold weather but I hate snow and ice when I have to travel it. Seriously, dangerous driving conditions can just suck it.

As today is Tuesday, once again I am sharing a cover with you fine folks.  "Don't Change" was the first international single by Australia's INXS from their 1982 album "Shabooh Shoobah." It's been covered by many folks over the years but this particular version of it is my favourite.  It's by the amazing and talented (and just very nice!!) Ottawa based singer-songwriter, Chris Page and you can get a copy of it and so many other awesome Chris Page recordings by visiting his bandcamp page. Chris is involved with other terrific musical things including Expanda Fuzz (you may recall I shared one of their songs here earlier this year).

Hope you enjoy this and other stuff by Chris, stay warm kiddos xo

I found a love I had lost
It was gone for too long
Hear no evil in all directions
Execution of bitterness
Message received loud and clear

No comments: