Thursday, November 28, 2019

Cancon Thursday - Roses Are Falling

Howdy kids. Once again it's Cancon Thursday so I'm sharing a song with you today by a Canadian artist.

This week, I'd like to listen to this pretty live version of "Roses are Falling" by Orville Peck. I grew up in a house (as we're fond of saying) where two kinds of music were played regularly, "Country AND Western." I like what Orville is doing, I love the darky spooky cowboy sound and his voice is pretty incredible.

If you haven't already, check out his album "Pony" which was released earlier this year on SubPop

Hope you enjoy it xo

You Know darling, you bring out the worst in me
Sometimes, when I'm around you, i feel like pure evil
I guess they say nobody's perfect
But they've never met a devil like you


No comments: