Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of November 26

It's already the last Tuesday of November. It feels beautifully mild and spring like outside and I'm so happy about that.

Because it's Tuesday, I'm sharing a cover with you fine folks today. It's a cover of a song I've loved for many years, In the Aeroplane Over The Sea. This version is by the mighty fine singer / song writer, Dan Mangan. 

I had the privilege of seeing and hearing Mr Mangan perform last night at the Grand Theatre here in Kingston. This was my first time seeing him live. I have to say, it was quite a show. He played with Ocean Potion who were simply amazing.  All in all, it was another fantastic night of music at our beautiful Grand Theatre. If he's coming to a town near you, I would suggest picking up some tickets if you can.

So, here you go kids, hope you enjoy this. I think it's just beautiful. xo

All secrets sleep in winter clothes
With the one you loved so long ago
Now he don't even know his name


No comments: