Friday, November 29, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - It Just Doesn't Happen


It's Friday which means that I get to share any song I like just because I like it.  In the case of today's song, I LOVE it. It's another new Destroyer song, "It Just Doesn't  Happen" from the forthcoming album "Have We Met" (out on January 31, 2020 - mark your calendars!!).

If the opening lines of the song, "You’re looking good, In spite of the light" don't draw you in, well I don't know what will. I'm really excited to hear the rest of this record. I don't think I've been this excited about a new release since I heard that the Muffs were putting out a new record earlier this year ("No Holiday" - get your copy  NOW!!). For now, I just keep listening to this on repeat, it's one of those songs, for me it is anyway.

Give "It Just Doesn't Happen A Listen" and watch the video... it's intriguing and looks super Canadian. Happy Friday kiddos xo

I find
The silence
Unbearable
What does that say about the silence?


No comments: