Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - Week of April 16

Happy Tuesday kiddos.

The sun is already showing it's face so it feels like today might be a good day already.

Last week, the one and only, completely incredible J Mascis released a little treat for us.  It was a cover too (and hey, it's Tuesday so I'm sharing it here today).  He did a fun little cover of Tom Petty and the Heartbreaker's "Don't Do Me Like That" from the 1979 album, Damn The Torpedoes.

As I have stated here before, I'm not a giant fan of the late Tom Petty but Damn The Torpedoes is a great album and one I can go back to and listen to from time to time.  When you've been doing that for 40 years, you know it's a good album.

Anyway, without any fanfare I'm just going to leave this here for you to check out.  I really like it, it's pretty true to the original but fun all the same.  Thanks Mr Mascis!!

Enjoy xo


No comments: