Friday, February 01, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Eyes of Them

Happy February folks.

Now that we're officially into February, January doesn't feel so bad.  I'm leaving it behind me and will be optimistic about what the shortest month of the year has in store for me.

I'm starting off the month with my van in the shop, for the second time in as many weeks.  Fingers crossed whatever is going on with my steering will be sorted out today.  Super frosty temperatures, snow packed streets and poor steering are not good things when you bundle them together.

Photo of Andy ShaufSo, one of the good things about February is Andy Shauf.  He is performing next week at the Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts and we have tickets.  I'm really looking forward to this show.  I've never seen him perform before (well I don't count YouTube videos) but I love his songwriting and I think the show, particularly in the Isabel (possibly one of the finest concert venues I have ever been in - the sound is always AMAZING), will be something pretty special.  For more information or tickets (Haley Heynderickx is also performing), click here to visit the Isabel's website

I found this live clip of him and his band performing Eyes of Them and To You, from 2017.  Considering someone shot it from the floor, probably with a phone camera, it's really decent quality.  It made me really happy to watch and listen to it and I'm sure you'll feel the same way.

Happy Friday lovelies xo

No comments: