Thursday, February 07, 2019

Cancon Thursday - Love Is

Well, did you get chippped out this morning?  It took me 30 minutes to get the ice off of my vehicle this morning.  It's a bit of a workout that I cursed at the time but now, I feel pretty good about it.  All of that cold, fresh air in my lungs is not a bad way to start the day.  

I'm sure there are folks who will need a lot more time than that to get out this morning.  If you're one of those folks, I am going to share something with you to help you along.  It's Cancon Thursday so I'm going to share a wonderful little tune by Jill Barber with you.  "Love Is" will get you dancing and if you listen to it while you're scraping the ice from your vehicle, it won't seem like such a chore.  I just love Jill's beautiful voice and the message in this song is really sweet (and her most adorable children are in the video - it's super cute!!). 

Enjoy and stay safe out there today xo

You are the apple of my eye
I picked you right from the tree
You're just as sweet and sinful as pie
And just as easy



No comments: