Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Way Back Wednesday - Revolution

At this particular moment in time, the world feels tense.  Between the weather and the political climate around the globe, I know I'm not alone in feeling uneasy.  Perhaps that's why I woke up on Monday morning with "Revolution" in my head and I haven't been able to shake it. Something is going to have to give, I'm optimistic that when the mid-term elections in the US are over, things will be changing down there and the ripple effect of restored sanity will be felt all over.

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world



As earworms go, it's never bad to have The Beatles in your noggin.  Well I think that anyway.  Of course, their songs ARE timeless and relevant no matter when you're listening to them.  So, for Way Back Wednesday, I'm sharing with you a not great (video is terrific, audio is meh) performance of Revolution from 1968.

Enjoy kiddies xo


No comments: