Thursday, September 20, 2018

CanCon Thursday - You Would Have To Lose Your Mind

If it's Thursday, you know I'm going to be sharing some Canadian music with you.

Each week, it's tough to decide which song I'm going to share here.  We are so fortunate to live in a country with so much amazing music.  This week I'm going to share something with you by the Barr Brothers.

The Barr Brothers are not folks I knew much about until the last year or so.  I'd heard their name but hadn't checked them out.  One day, I heard the song I'm sharing with you today.  Instantly I was smitten.  Something in this song just spoke to me.  I started to listen to more of their music and developed a real appreciation for what they are doing.

The band was founded in Montreal and two of the members are legit brothers, Andrew and Brad.  They are starting a fall tour this week.  The tour starts here in Kingston, on Friday evening at the Grand Theatre.  There are still tickets available and Vera Sola is opening up the show for them.  Maybe I'll see you there.

In the meantime, I leave you with the video for You Would Have To Lose Your Mind.  Enjoy kiddos xo


No comments: