Saturday, April 21, 2007

sprung clean


finally, spring cleaning!!
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Well, I got started on it today anyway. It felt so great to have the windows wide open and to get rid of some of the winter's dust and mess.

While I puttered in the house, Mark worked in the shed. It is a gross mess, much worse than I thought it would be. The squirrels chewed into a bag of cement, peed in it and than chewed on the pee cement. Gross huh?

Tomorrow, we both have a few little jobs to finish up. It feels really nice to be getting stuff sorted out. Mark even pulled out the patio furniture so we sat outside for a bit this afternoon. Over the winter, I really miss having coffee on the deck. Tomorrow morning though, finger's crossed, I'll be doing just that. Hurray for spring, finally!!

No comments: