Saturday, April 07, 2007

the health report

I'm happy to report that Syd seems to be feeling better. He's perked up a bit and while he's not chomping on his food as soon as we drop it in the tank, it's disappearing so, presumably, he's eating it.

I'm not so happy to report that my back is a little messed up. I think I slept in too late this morning, in the wrong position, with the window open, and I'm paying for it now.

Fortunately, we didn't have much planned for today. Mark will help me with the laundry (the carting of it up and down the stairs part) and we're going to pretty much veg out and watch movies. He told me he wanted to watch something really stupid so I think we're going to start with Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. If that's not stupid enough, I have Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. I'm sure that will be enough dick and fart jokes to make up for all of the dramas, documentaries and foreign language films we've been watching just recently.

No comments: