Tuesday, October 31, 2006

happy halloween!!


happy halloween!!
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
it looks like we've had a break in the storm. the sun actually seemed to trying to poke through the clouds a few minutes ago. of course, it'll be dark in a few moments so that will have been short-lived.

with any kind of luck, it won't rain on the wee ones tonight. we've got the rest of our decorations up, mark has the strobe light set up in the basement window under the porch so that will be cool when it's good and dark.

I have enough goodie bags for 120 kids. after that, the door will be closed. I'm sure it'll be fun and all but I'm not really feeling that well. I've felt a little off for a couple of days now and I think I had a fever all day, I definitely had a headache and some joint ache. yuck. I'm sure that seeing lots of cute kids will make me feel better. how can it not??

No comments: