Thursday, October 26, 2006

I love a boring day!

Today was typically busy but different in a couple of ways.

1. I did not feel a sense of panic at any time during the day. This is a big deal because I've frequently felt that way recently.

2. I took a break for about 45 minutes, went to the building next door to where I work and ate my lunch with a friend. This is also a big deal (although it shouldn't be) because I've not been taking breaks with any regularity.

Right now, I'm home for the night. We don't have any errands to do, nothing to keep us from home. I'm glad because I'm tired, dog tired. I yawned the entire way home, seriously. I'm yawning as I type this actually.

Being home feels good and honestly, too often recently, I don't feel good. I'm going to relish this.

No comments: