Saturday, October 28, 2006

stuff what I did today


halloween candy
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
1. woke up, leisurely
2. drank coffee, it was delicious
3. did laundry, 4 loads full
4. baked bread, with multi-grain goodness
5. vacuumed the whole upstairs
6. cleaned the kitchen (including the stove which I have been avoiding and which now sparkles like nobody's business)

I feel good to have accomplished so much today. It's been a while since I've felt really productive. Mark helped out too, he got a bunch of things done as well but I won't list 'em because I didn't do 'em

Tomorrow should be a lazy day I think. It was rainy and miserable here all day today so I didn't really feel inspired to get out and do stuff. It made doing stuff inside so much easier.

Oh, btw, this is a picture of the goodie bags we're shelling out on Tuesday night. They are piled up in my office and smell very bubble-gummy.

yum

No comments: