Friday, October 27, 2006

cold & lonely little june bug


cold & lonely little june bug
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Friday.

It feels good.

At work today, I actually accomplished two projects that were on my to do list. Two things that I have wanted to get to for a few weeks now but they were shoved to the bottom of the priority list by more urgent items. It felt really good to have an opportunity to actually work on my own stuff for a change.

I actually left the office tonight, sans laptop. Huh? Yeah, you heard me, no laptop! No office work for this chickie this weekend.

I have many many many things that I hope to get done around the house this weekend. Things of the cleaning variety. Things of the "oh crap I can't believe that I have left that for this long" ilk.

The weather is supposed to be horribly shitty this weekend. We did errands on the way home tonight which, should it happen, allow us to avoid going out at all if we don't feel like it.

In other news, we saw this little lonely june bug (I think it's a june bug, it looks like one to us) in the parking lot at the grocery store. Funny how sometimes you don't think twice about stomping on a bug and other times, well you just may feel a little sorry for them.

No comments: