Sunday, October 01, 2006

decorations

so I ended up working 12 hours yesterday, it was a really long day but it all went well. that's the most important thing.

My feet were so sore by the time I got home that I had a tough time falling asleep. I'm still feeling a little yucky as far as the cold symptoms go but I don't think that this will develop into a full-blown cold. right now, it feels more like a "hey I'm overtired" type of thing. I will NOT get sick!

the only thing that I've really accomplished today has been cleaning up the kitchen and doing the laundry. that's good I guess. I would have liked to have cleaned some more but I didn't have the energy.

I did find my halloween decorations though. Mark told me though (and he's right, I know) that I probably shouldn't put them up until the pool is put away. I tried to convince him that we can turn the pool into a giant apple bobbing tank but he didn't go for it!

No comments: