Saturday, March 13, 2004

Through the week, when I have to drag my sorry ass out of bed at 4:45 a.m., I drool at the thought of sleeping in. On the weekend, when I can actually sleep in, I don't. I woke up at 4:18 a.m. and forced myself back to sleep until 6:05 a.m. woohoo huh?

Right now, as I type this, there are gorgeous rays of sunshine pouring into our office through the cracks in the crappy mini-blinds (the only blinds in the house that we have yet to replace -- it's on the list!!). It feels cold this morning but it's looking like a beautiful day nonetheless.

Mark is taking today off and I'm not sure what we're going to do. I know that laundry must be a part of whatever we plan and there are some errands that need running but other than that, there is anything major that we have to do this weekend. That's a really nice feeling. After the week that we've both had at work, a lazy weekend is definitely what we both need. Hope you get to have a lazy weekend too!!

No comments: